- Tile Portfolio
- Installation Specifications
- Detail Drawings
- Code Approvals & SDS
- General Catalog
Office Building, Temecula, CA
Bali Hai-Club House, Lake Las Vegas, NV
Rancho Santa Fe, CA
Rancho Santa Fe, CA
Item Code: MF10801
- MCA’s MF108 Flat Interlocking Tile accentuates any architectural theme and makes an impressive statement on any style building or home. It will keep its distinctive appearance while withstanding constant exposure to weather conditions. MF108 is used extensively on commercial, institutional buildings, military buildings and resort projects, as well as custom homes. There are 108 pieces per square, which makes it labor efficient and provides cost savings.
This beautiful clay tile is available in Natural Red and various glazed colors.
Using MF108 Flat tile truly defines the results of art, craftsmanship and the opportunity to experience lasting beauty.
A 50-Year Limited Warranty is available on all MCA Tiles.
|Actual Size:||13-3/4″ x 13-3/4″|
|Exposed Size:||11-1/8″ x 12″|
|Weight per square:||879 lbs.|
|Weight per piece:||8.14 lbs.|
|No. of pieces per square:||108 pcs|
Metric Tile Specifications:
|Actual Size:||345mm x 345mm|
|Exposed Size:||282mm x 305mm|
|Weight per M2:||42.8 kg|
|Weight per piece:||3.69 kg|
|No. of pieces per M2:||11.6 pcs.|
|Metric conversion of lumber is actual dimensions of lumber; use lumber of the closest dimensions available.
*Dimension of the head of the tile.
NOTE: Some tiles may have slight variations in color due to the inherent nature of clay tile and the limitations and/or variations of viewing photos on your individual monitor and its variable color and/or resolution scheme.
MF108 Flat Clay Roof Tile Specification
TRI Installation Manual
TRI Cold and Snow Installation Manual
|Download Summary Drawings PDF|
|Download Eave Detail PDF||Download Flashing Detail at Wall PDF|
|Download Gable Detail PDF||Download MF108 – Space Detail PDF|
- IAPMO Uniform Evaluation Report No. 0356 (covers City of Los Angeles and is in lieu of ICC-ES)
- Class A, E108 (UL790)
- ASTM C1167, Grade 1
- TDI Approval RC-21
- Miami-Dade County Approval 21-1215.05
- Florida Building Code, FL22539.6
Click on the following links to view reports in PDF format:
IAPMO Uniform Evaluation Report No. 0356