- Tile Portfolio
- Installation Specifications
- Detail Drawings
- Code Approvals & SDS
- General Catalog
Item Code: MO01
Traditional designs, as in a Japanese style temple or teahouse, will feature ornaments in various shapes and sizes. The most traditional color used for a Japanese style teahouse or temple is the C09 Japanese Black. This color originated in China and was brought to Japan over 1400 years ago. Japanese Black, called “Ibushi” in Japan, is smoked and is a through body color.
Without the use of decorative ornaments, Oriental-Japanese Style tile is also suitable for western, contemporary designs.
A 50-Year Limited Warranty is available on all MCA tiles.
|Actual Size:||12″ X 12”|
|Exposed Size:||9-1/2″ x 10-1/2″ O.C.|
|Weight per square:||864 lbs.|
|Weight per piece:||6 lbs.|
|No. of pieces per square:||144 pcs|
Metric Tile Specifications:
|Actual Size:||305mm x 305mm|
|Exposed Size:||241mm x 266mm|
|Weight per M2:||54 kg|
|Weight per piece:||2.72 kg|
|No. of pieces per M2:||15.5 pcs.|
|Metric conversion of lumber is actual dimensions of lumber; use lumber of the closest dimensions available.
*Dimension of the head of the tile.
NOTE: Some tiles may have slight variations in color due to the inherent nature of clay tile and the limitations and/or variations of viewing photos on your individual monitor and its variable color and/or resolution scheme.
TRI Installation Manual
TRI Cold and Snow Installation Manual
- IAPMO Uniform Evaluation Report No. 0356 (covers City of Los Angeles and is in lieu of ICC-ES)
- Class A, E108 (UL790)
- ASTM C1167, Grade 1
- TDI Approval RC-21
- Miami-Dade County Approval 22-0929.02
- Florida Building Code, FL22539.8
- DSA IR 15-1 Attachment of Clay or Concrete “S” Roof Tile – 2019 CBC (California Building Code)
- DSA IR 15-2 Clay and Concrete Roof Tile Materials & Application – 2019 CBC (California Building Code)