- Tile Portfolio
- Installation Specifications
- Turret Worksheet
- Turret Installation Guide
- Code Approvals & SDS
- General Catalog
MCA has earned a global reputation as the leading innovator in Turret Tile® design and manufacturing. With a truly unique turret system, there is no need for roofing contractors to cut tiles to fit the shape of a conical roof. Eliminating unnecessary extra labor, MCA customizes the tiles for every job, with larger tiles at the bottom, medium in the center, and small, tapered tiles at the top. Enhanced by computer design, the exact number of each size is precisely calculated to fit a turret roof of any size.
Turret Tile® is available in Natural Red, flashed, and standard blends. Custom colors and custom blends are also available.
Turret Tile® is pre-cut decorative roof tile and requires a watertight membrane.
How to Receive an Estimate for
MCA Turret Tile®:
Simply send MCA a scaled roof drawing or the following information:
• Roof Pitch
• Diameter of Turret Roof
• Angle in Degrees of Turret
(example 360° or 180°)
We will provide your cost to an MCA Authorized Distributor in your area.
- IAPMO Uniform Evaluation Report No. 0356 (covers City of Los Angeles and is in lieu of ICC-ES)
- Class A, E108 (UL790)
- ASTM C1167, Grade 1
- TDI Approval RC-21
- DSA IR 15-1 Attachment of Clay or Concrete “S” Roof Tile – 2019 CBC (California Building Code)
- DSA IR 15-2 Clay and Concrete Roof Tile Materials & Application – 2019 CBC (California Building Code)
Click on the following links to view reports in PDF format:
IAPMO Uniform Evaluation Report No. 0356
DSA IR 15-1 Attachment of Clay or Concrete “S” Roof Tile – 2019 CBC (California Building Code)
DSA IR 15-2 Clay and Concrete Roof Tile Materials & Application – 2019 CBC (California Building Code)